Saturday, November 20, 2010

Store Review - Vitalityweb in Poway

I have been having lower back pain for over a year. One thing I noticed was that I seemed to have very little pain at work. I attribute this to the fact that I have a Herman Miller Aeron chair at work. I put off buying one for myself at home, because of the expense, the basic model is typically over $600 and the model I have at work, with the "tilt forward" feature and adjustable arm rests retails for more than $800. I finally decided that the pain was too much and looked for a local store that sold the Aeron. I went to Vitalityweb in Poway, because their prices were slightly lower than anyone else selling new Herman Miller chairs in San Diego and I could go there and do a side by side comparison of the models for comfort.

The sales staff was very knowledgeable about the Herman Miller chairs. I was shown the exact differences between the basic and fully adjustable models as well as the newer Mirra model. Further, I learned some tips on positioning the model I had at work that I did not know. I ended up buying the fully adjustable model and drove away from the store with it in my van.

I don't often find such all around excellence in a store, so wanted to give them a little praise on the blog.

FTC Disclaimer: I may or may not have received valuable consideration in the form of swag, jack and/or coin to endorse these products. I am not saying and have the right not to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment