Sunday, March 14, 2010

Management and Jesus

Pastor Jim's sermon this morning started with the injunction to learn humbly a message of many scriptures. I find it interesting that this message is also born out in the more serious books on management I have read recently, Good to Great, The Fifth Discipline and 7 Habits. I continue to be amazed that the application of Christian principles are "discovered" by modern research and touted as something "new." Don't get me wrong, those are excellent books, but the application of their principals is made much easier by the discipline that comes from following Christ. The longer I live the more convinced I am that unbelief is as much an act of faith as belief, maybe more so, when so many of the principles of our faith are born out by research.

No comments:

Post a Comment